[OM] Re: What am I missing

Subject: [OM] Re: What am I missing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:51:23 -0700
And I think 'true' is the correct word, not 80 percent at wide angle
and 75 percent at zoom.

At this point the specs for the Coolpix P5000 sound pretty good. Just
need a test to see how it all works. Limited zoom(36 to 126mm). Wide
angle(24mm) and telephoto accessory(378mm) lenses. Very compact. VR.
Optical view finder. Raw image format. A previous Coolpix I used
allowed zooming with the WA accessory lens so you could just leave it
on until you needed more reach.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0702/07022006_nikonp5000.asp

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA