[OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:01:40 -0700
Most anything that grows green, can be put in a digester to make Methane gas
(liquid, methanol seems like a waste of good energy, less BTU's after a
whole lot more work to take it from a gas to a  liquid) or should be able to
go into a still to extract the alcohol out of it.

Since I use to compost all sorts of things that weren't suppose to be
compostable or good to use in it, and had excellent results, and have had a
little training on Waste Water digesters, I see it as a complete waste to
not use waste to make fuel.

But the bottom line is, what ever produces the most profit is what we will
be allowed to use. I got in trouble with the CA DMV for having a water
injector on my van, they couldn't find any emissions to measure and I had
'illegally altered' my internal combustion engine. I couldn't get out of the
smog test until I had removed the Anti Freeze bottle that had the water in
it, and the soccer ball air injector that was in the vacuum hose going to
the carburetor. Starting it was hard, but when warm had great power and fuel
economy.