[OM] Re: #067

Subject: [OM] Re: #067
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:28:38 -0400
I normally like all of Graham's images and especially his cloud
containing B&W's.  But the last three or so have struck me as unusual
and even a little uncomfortable to look at.  They seem to be harsh.
That's about the only way I can describe it.

Your fixup improved the right side of the image for me but not the left.
  And, while improved, it still looks too contrasty to me.  But I'm just
hard to please.

Chuck Norcutt