[OM] Re: An 11Mp E-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: An 11Mp E-1?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:06:48 -0400
Looks to me like a solution in search of a problem... or in search of
your money at $189.  Why would you need a scope to examine the sensor at
5X when all you have to do is shoot an image of a nice clear blue sky
and examine it on screen at any magnification you desire?  So far I've
found my inexpensive cosmetic brushes to work extremely well.

Chuck Norcutt