[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #34

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #34
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:46:29 -0400
Michael, IMO, you could enter either or both for competition.  Very
strong colors!

2024 seems more balanced to me.  To reduce the bright bit on the far
right side may I suggest some burning or a bit of a crop?

I too am surprised at the quality you're able to get from the 300/4.5,
especially with the extender -- though I've learned to not trust
screen images!

Nice work!

ScottGee1

SNIP!