[OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #34

Subject: [OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #34
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:08:08 +0800
Hi, all Zuikoholics,
There is a long time no say hi to you all here. I am very busy from
before Chinese New year until now. As my memory, there was over 1-1/2
month I didn't take my cameras outside.

Last 2 Sunday, I "stolen" an afternoon to take Kapok from work. I
bought a Zuiko 500mm for taking Kapok 2 years ago but I wasn't taking.
Last year I bought a Zuiko 300mm for taking Kapok and I wasn't too. I
promised myself that I must to take Kapok this spring.

I surprise that Zuiko 300mm is still in high sharpness with 2X-A, I
tried 2X-A with Zuiko 200mm F4 & 180mm F2.8 before, they are so far so
good & worse. Although Zuiko 300mm is the largest & most weight one in
my Zuiko lens group. I still think its worth to own.

OM-4T Black, Zuiko 300mm F4.5 MC, Kodak E100vs, Nikon CoolScan IV ED
http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album77/IMG2015.jpg

OM-4T Black, Zuiko 300mm F4.5 MC + 2X-A, Kodak E100vs, Nikon CoolScan IV ED
http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album77/IMG2024.jpg

P.S. I wish to take this 2 pictures to photography competition, is it possible?

Thanks to all.

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user