[OM] Re: Mini Macro questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Mini Macro questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:23:31 -0400
Ooops!  Sorry, I didn't know that Mike had posed this very question with
the very same distances and focal lengths to Dr. Focus.  He went out for
a beer (well, some beers) a little while ago to see if he can keep the
label in focus throughout the night.  Anyhow, I've answered for him.
He'll understand.

Chuck Norcutt