[OM] Re: Zuiko 28-48mm zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 28-48mm zoom
From: <pschings@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:26:40 -0400
Cc: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It's one of my favorite walk-around lenses. Nice and small and light, and I've
always been satisfied with the results. Try and get one with the hood, they're
hard to find.  The hood arrangementis a bit unusual, it's a 55mm screw-in, even
though the lens takes 49mm filters (yes, it has two sets of threads).

Paul