[OM] Re: E-3 (whatever) on video

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 (whatever) on video
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:52:04 -0400
But the properly run business does not allow the salesman to dig deep
into company production plans.  There should be and generally is a big
wall between the lab/factory and the sales force.  The sales force
should be supplying input on lots of things product and customer related
  but they should never know details of what hasn't been announced yet.

The sales guy may be pro-active but he has no more resources (or at
least should not have) than you do.  The proper outlet for new product
information is the marketing department, not the sales department.

Chuck Norcutt