[OM] Re: E-3 (whatever) on video

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 (whatever) on video
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:40:19 -0400
Sorta makes me think my camera guy's Oly rep is suffering from a
cranial-rectal inversion. Nothing the Oly Lady said suggests this
puppy is going to be out anytime before _late_ 2007. I particularly
liked the part where she talked about the E-1 being such a tough
puppy when introduced back in 2002, and how she assumed the new model
would be likewise as tough. Zeesh!  Makes a guy think they really
don't know what Oly is going to bring out, or when, but they want us
to think they know but just can't tell.

--Bob