[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:03:34 +0100
If they did they wouldn't say ;-) , most power here is nuclear so I
wouldn't be surprised.
there is an airforce but the planes can't get to speed without going out
of switzerland.

Each and Every person here has a place in a nuclear bunker (still) and
every one is issued with a packet of tablets  (can't recall the name)
for use during nuclear emergency.

As for the navy, I think they do have some presence but not sure how big
- maybe just one boat :-)

There is a good comedy film about swiss army life called "Achtung Fertig
Charlie" - in swiss german but I think it has german french italian and
english subtitles.