[OM] Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : RE : Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : RE : Re: OT: French Empires
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:18:57 +0000
So, reachable from the airport, or from Maastricht.  Last year there
was a meeting in Germany, and the year before, Marc Simon (from
Namur) organised one in a forest somewhere not too far from you.

My recall of dates has become muddled since I settled down.  I had
moved 17 times in 20 years before I started life as a full-time
reservist and I could remember years easily by where I was and what
my job entailed.  I have now been in the same place for 6 years and
the years blur ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker