[OM] Re: RE : Re: RE : RE : Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: RE : RE : Re: OT: French Empires
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:07:00 +0000
I think that there was one in Belgium or Germany after the one in
UK.  Anyway, we had one the year following Bill's visit, up in GeeBee
territory.  Bill's meeting was in London, starting at the Tower and
finishing at a pub in the docklands.

Do you have a suggestion Stephan? :-)  Is there a little store of
"Trappist" beer that you feel like sharing? The last time we were in
Belgium (I was stationed at the NATO HQ in Brunssum in NL) we had a
lovely weekend in the Ardennes.

Chris

Chris
~~ >-)-