[OM] Re: Thank you, AG :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: Thank you, AG :-)
From: "CANDACE LEMARR" <candacerocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:14:29 -0700
Thank you for your kind reply :-)
I never know whether to call you "AG", "Ken", or "Schnozz". My first instinct
is to call you "the Schnozz-Meister". :-))) (reminiscent of old SNL days)

Haven't bailed, just could use about 10 more hours in my day. Wait, scratch
that, I'd just get further behind. :-)

Phew!! So happy to know I've helped to redeem a pal :-)
I appreciate your reply, and as with Moose, I always learn so much from
reading your posts. Thank you,
Candace