[OM] Re: email issues was Allen please leave

Subject: [OM] Re: email issues was Allen please leave
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:14:08 -0500
Wow - Candace, you may want to look into alternative ISPs and certainly create
new email accounts and kill the old ones. You are drinking out of a firehose! -
Phil

PS - BTW, your next PC could be a Mac. They're just universal PCs, run Windows
side-by-side with Mac OS X or Linux, and are not too overpriced any more. All
Intel.

On 07:59, CANDACE LEMARR wrote:

>Hi Phil,
> It is me, Candace, who has the email issue. I do have filters
> applied to
>direct mail from forums to appropriate folders, etc. However, it is
>at my ISP's end that the spam blocking is happening. I had them
>enable a folder for what they consider to be spam instead of just
>dumping it all, and every day there are between 500 and 1000 emails
>in there to wade through. Oddly enough, NSurit's (Is that Bill
>Barber, now I can't remember) emails almost always come through, as
>do a few others who use AOL. I am not saying that *all* AOL users'
>emails come through, just that the emails I consistantly receive are
>from AOL addresses. I do not use AOL. Everyone else's just goes to
>the spam folder, even though I've tried to assist my ISP in
>discerning what is spam and what is not. Even this reply to you will
>end up in my spam folder. Also, I have a PC, not a MAC.
>
> Thank you for your reply. :-) Candace

==