[OM] Re: T 45 question

Subject: [OM] Re: T 45 question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:00:05 -0400
If you get the T45 battery rebuilt with NiMH, you may need a timer to
prevent damage.  If rebuilt with nicad cells, no timer necessary.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net