[OM] Re: Khen's predictions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Khen's predictions?
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:03:40 EDT

In a message dated 3/12/2007 4:05:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes, he did, Ali. I still stand by what I said. The original intention was
to launch at PMA. The fact that they decided not to was something that was
decided much later. I'm not concerned if I get more arrows for what I have
"predicted".

K.

Hi Khen,

Your "predictions" were very accurate, IMO.  In the mail you sent me, the
description of the to be released cameras was just about perfect. In fact, far
better than anything I read anywhere else. Now, if Olympus will just hurry up
and ship these new products, maybe we will all resume normal breathing.

Gary Faulkenberry
http://www.aol.com.