[OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the function of this button on the P1?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:39:52 -0700
> From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Steve Dropkin wrote:
>> If Northern Hemisphere residents
>> (Murkins, at least) refer to Australia, New Zealand, and close
>> geographical entities as "Down Under", do Australians, New
>> Zealanders, etc. have a colloquial reference for Europe or the U.S.?
>
> "Overseas".

Reminds me of the above-fold page one London Times headline when
there was an explosion in the channel tunnel:

        "Chunnel Closed, Europe Cut Off!"

:::: I believe nuclear power answers a lot of our issues. It
certainly answers the environmental issue. -- George W. Bush ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::