[OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet

Subject: [OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:25:38 -0800
And to think that a great many of those that shop the MalFarts and Krap
Marts, are those whose jobs were shipped over there, as they use to make
those products. Dam, the crap use to be higher quality, at the same prices,
when we made it here.

I have a source of information that comes from India, they are crying about
their jobs going to Indonesia and China, like the Mexicans cried that their
jobs went to India, like we cried when our manufacturing jobs went south.

And what are the indicators that tell you when the international mega
corporations are about to send the jobs along? After people have gone into
hock to buy a house and have maxed their credit cards out.

What I am getting from India right now is what I have been hearing for the
last 20 years here in the US.

So, I wonder how long it will take till we lose the Indonesians too and is
there anyone after the Chinese to send those jobs along and keep everyone
else as consumers. What the hell happens when we lose our worth as a
consumer or cannon fodder?