[OM] Subject: Re: OT Mustang

Subject: [OM] Subject: Re: OT Mustang
From: Mike Butler <om2s.usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:27:16 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:

I live about 3 miles from a small airfield called Little Gransden...

Chris,

One of my life goals is to try and do Duxford(?), Silverstone GP, and the
Goodwood Festival of Speed.  I like the look of the Show at Little Grandsen,
I'll have to squeeze it in when I finally get to that part of the world someday.

Martin replying to Ian:
Yes. Planes of Fame, I believe, owned by Kermet Weeks.

Martin,

Is that connected with the "Planes of Fame" in Chino, California?  Wouldn't
surprise me if Kermit's Operation is that big...  He certainly has the
necessary cash to rebuild a Mosquito if anyone does.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California