[OM] Re: PC-MAC Rant was: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: PC-MAC Rant was: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:56:30 -0800
> From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... I admit I
> like my Logitech multibutton trackball with a scroll wheel from a PC
> company

A trackball fan! Have you tried the Kensington ExpertMouse? (Strange
name for a trackball.)

It is completely optical -- no gummed-up rollers and such that plague
trackball and mouse alike. If it starts screwing up, lift the ball
and simply brush the gunk away from the sensors. It has four
programable buttons and a scroll wheel, as well.

But my main reason for having a trackball is that a rodent simply
needs too much un-cluttered desk space... although I've discovered
that a Wacom tablet will function through almost 1cm of unpaid
bills. :-)

:::: The economists all think that if you show up at the cashier's
cage with enough currency, God will put more oil in ground. --
Kenneth Deffeyes ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::