[OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm silver nose w/metal cap?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 300mm silver nose w/metal cap?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:24:53 +1100
> abused, nearly 25 years ago, but it's not a silver-nose. And
> almost any cap I can replace with a Tamron cap, I do. The
> Tamron caps, with the center pinch thingy, are so much more
> better. :-]

I definitely prefer the Tamron caps, though a supply I had nearby dried up
(the shop closed), I managed to get some of a very similar design from that
online auction place.

By the way it seems like Nikon had a very similar metal screw cap to the
Oly, I have a few in the drawer but only use the plastic caps.

...Wayne