[OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:53:08 +0000
Well, she never called anyone after 5:00 p.m. And, besides, if the phone rings
during dinner, just ignore it. I figure the phone is like the doorbell: if I
ain't in the mood, I ain't answering. There's no law against ignoring
intrusions. In fact, there are two signs on my front storm door: one says "If
you're unexpected or uninvited, you're also unwelcome," and this is the other
one:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1163.jpg

Walt

--