[OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:16:08 -0800
I just don't participate, especially after a couple of times when I
thought the questions veered into dangerous territory. The problem is
like one of the basic principles of negotiation. The more you are in
safe territory the more invested you get into a successful
conclusion. You tend to let your guard down as things proceed or may
not recognize that the little snippets of information you give may be
useful in duplicating your identity. Just like phishing, only on the
telephone.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA