[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:07:09 -0800
I found it interesting looking at some of the world wide sites from Olympus.
The Asia site that is frequently posted as a link on Deep Pee shows the 410,
510, E-1 *and* the E-330 as the official line up of current bodies. On the
other hand Oly America hadn't even put up the 410 and 510 yet when I looked
at 8am today... Harmony in action right there!

Also did anyone else get a sinking feeling when the first image on the news
page for the 410 at DP showed it with the icky 17.5-42 mounted? I do hope
they don't make that the kit lens for the 410, totally against the company
line of compact compact compact. Maybe they have a warehouse full to get rid
of?

Dan S.