[OM] Re: [photo] lunar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] lunar eclipse
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:22:29 -0000
You could try to roll your own:

http://www.nezumi.demon.co.uk/astro/lens2scope/lens2scope.htm

--
Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andrew Fildes
Sent: 05 March 2007 08:36
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

They are around (I had one) but rare as... I'd suggest getting another mount
and a converter but that's a problem with OM of course.
The one I had magnified by about 2x so that my 300mm became 600mm. It was
very compact - about the size of a  small teleconverter with an eyepiece. On
the ownside, it was not a great spotting scope - only really useable as a
low grade terrestrial telescope. The eyepiece rubber was poor too. There
were a lot of Nikon ones around here a few years back but the tide of AF,
zoom annd light digital lens has swept that sort of stuff away.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx