[OM] Re: ISO and teleconverters

Subject: [OM] Re: ISO and teleconverters
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:07:34 -0800
Scott Peden wrote:
> Thanks for the feed back on this.
>
> On the cheapies though, I have 3 more that I am getting rid of, it would
> have been a crying shame to have put out big bucks on those experiments.
>
> Some of my better cheapie auctions end when most of the world is asleep, say
> 6 AM Greenwich (Universal) time and I drop my maximum bid at the last
> moment, not using the auto bidders yet, that would admit my addiction to
> E-Flay.

I assure you that any sophisticated 'Bay user who wanted those items
would have bid in the last few seconds, whether asleep or not, using
snipe programs. I haven't used a live bid in years. I decide what
maximum I'm willing to pay, set the bid and forget about it until I get
email news. Win some, lose some, there are always more coming.

And 6AM GMT is 10 PM here, as you know, with millions of North American
bidders up and about.

Moose