[OM] Which lens would you choose

Subject: [OM] Which lens would you choose
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 13:22:05 -0800
Hello everyone! Those that choose to respond this question, which would you
choose if given this option?

1) 400 F5.6 SIGMA MC (72) WITH CAPS, CASE, 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS TELEPHOTO
LENS

Or

2)  400 F5.6 TOKINA RMC (72) 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS TELEPHOTO LENS

I don't know what the MC means as well as the RMC.

These would be for my E-330 and I would have to get adaptors for either one.
So don't let that interfere with your advice. Don't worry about the cost for
either. Just what you see before you.

TIA,
Allen

Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.
  http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline