[OM] Re: [OT] language help needed

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] language help needed
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 08:23:31 -0500
Thanks to Ralf, Scott, Andrew, Chris and anyone else I might have missed
for offering help.  Sorry it took me so long to respond.  We lost power
yesterday due to an ice storm and I've been dealing with a nasty case of
the flu since Wednesday... the darn 101 degree fever just broke
yesterday.  I must have been a sight to be seen setting up the generator
in pajamas, robe, parka, Olympus cap and hiking boots yesterday morning.
  Oh well, the neighbors probably already think I'm a bit crazy.

I wrote Ralf off-list with a better explanation of what I wanted and the
reason behind it.  Hopefully he can come up with something.

Richard L