[OM] Re: astropotography

Subject: [OM] Re: astropotography
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:13:13 -0800
Referring to your tag line, My great uncle is the man that took the writer
for that Popular Mechanic tough the Univac computer... which as I recall was
only one square city block large, my father had just started working there.

In 8th grade the first portable desktop calculator came out, it took the
whole desk. Used 8 D cell batteries.

They had just started teaching us binary in School the year before.

I recall the Ti99 my Dad bought for my daughter when she was 4, it was
closer to the truth that he wanted to play with it, as I recall, it had 8 MB
memory and here we are sucking up bandwidth...