[OM] Re: Scientific "theories" proposed as facts (OT- probably controver

Subject: [OM] Re: Scientific "theories" proposed as facts (OT- probably controversial)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:46:49 +0000
Back in my growing up on a farm days, we grew our own, and my grandfather
taught me how to roast them perfectly. We grew them for our own use, not to
sell; they were just part of the garden. Hardly a day goes by that I don't eat
some.

"Goober" is also used occasionally as a derogatory term for somebody considered
to be an ignorant country bumpkin.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from