[OM] Re: It's all over now

Subject: [OM] Re: It's all over now
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 05:05:54 +0000
Got the DVD and have watched it at least three times. Until I've watched "The
Departed," I'll consider his role in "The Aviator" to be DiCaprio's best
performance! He definitely was amazing. But he wasn't bad in "Gangs of New
York" either, which is also my kind of movie. I guess I just like blood and
guts. "GoodFellas" and "The Shootist" are probably my all-time favorites.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --