[OM] Re: (Maybe not so OT) Frankly.. I'm getting sick of this

Subject: [OM] Re: (Maybe not so OT) Frankly.. I'm getting sick of this
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:02:48 +1100
It's what we do when no-one is starting useful photo discussions. A
curmudgeonly pedant could point out that you just added to it
yourself :)
Now if you're not careful I'll start a thread on BS and whether it is
equivalent to bullshit or humbug, based on a famous essay by Harry
Frankfurt. It's actually quite fascinating as a subject. Hang on, I
just did!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx