[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:40:24 -0800
Scott Peden wrote:
> Thanks for the gallery,
Glad you enjoyed it.
> One of your Henry Cowell shots looked like water flowing through an immature
> Bay Tree grove and into a stream/river, is that what it was?

As I mentioned, I haven't separated these shots into places yet, so the
stream of consciousness sort of flow crosses pages.

The last shot on page 8 and the first four on page 9 are of a stream in
a county park in Carmel Valley. Your characterization of the one is
almost correct, but the location is different. Just one small river
separating and flowing back into itself.  A very pretty little spot,
with the water so clear that you can't see it, only the bottom, in 438
and 439. I particularly like 439 as an abstract.

> I see you couldn't pass up the "head stuck in the ground' tree, there are a
> couple in Henry Cowell, only one in Big Basin.
I assume you mean the burls that look like a cougar, monkey, orang/old
fellow, golem, etc. They are fun.

Moose