[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:47:00 -0000
That's OK then, they can be in their league all on their own, they probably
won't even want associate membership of our club.  Of course, they might say
that they wouldn't want to join any club that would admit them - but we
would surely admit them, if only to prove that we are the real contrary
ones.

--
Piers