[OM] Re: #040 Whiston church

Subject: [OM] Re: #040 Whiston church
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:46:06 +1100

> The writing is as bad as the images, and pretentious as well.

I've just been looking at a US magazine "FOCUS Fine Art Photography
Magazine", while the images themselves are much more appealing to me than
those Moose was describing I get really p*ssed off by the pretentious
writing, e.g. "...issues of transition and history, they're also concerned
with the role of the human witness in environments that have come to reveal
the allegorical richness disclosed within a hidden world of remnants."  to
describe some images of an old cemetery.  Maybe I'm just anti-intellectual,
perhaps I've just had to listen to too much b*ll sh*t over the last 50
years.

...Wayne