[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:27:03 -0800
My Grandpa's camera was broken in 1979, cause my Dad wasn't there to fix it
for him anymore.

So, with the E-500, I should set the ISO at 400 or better instead of auto,
is what I think I can use form this (since we both know, jamming ISO 400
film into an E-500 would undoubtedly create a flurry of really funny posts,
as long as it isn't happing to you! :-)

Humm, the 3.5f lens might not let in enough light?