[OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: PLEASE QUIT!!!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:19:18 -0500
I don't recall that post.  I have re-read (not just searched) everything
you've written since 2/23 and I don't find it.  But the list archives
can be found here: <http://www.zuikoholic.com/>

But for anything up to about a year old I depend on the mail archives I
keep on my own computer since it's more easily searched.  The list
archives can probably be searched effectively with Google but I'm not
sure I'd know how to do that.  Someone here can probably give us the
required syntax for Google.

Chuck Norcutt