[OM] WTB-Don't ask and FS-Winder 2

Subject: [OM] WTB-Don't ask and FS-Winder 2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:27:30 EST
Please don't ask, however I have an interest is acquiring an Adaptall 2
mount for a Can#n  FD mount.  It isn't what you think or maybe it is,  but I'm
not
telling.  If you do have one and we work out a deal, I promise  not to let
the list know where it came from.  I will even offer to sell it  back to you,
if
my need to is short lived.

I still have a couple of Winder 2s available at $30 shipped in the  USA.  A
couple have already gone to new homes.  I kept the stash  closet door closed
and these things started breeding.  If you are  outside the USA, inquire about
what the additional postage would be.

<[8^)  Bill Barber
http://www.aol.com.