[OM] T-28 cable extension anyone?

Subject: [OM] T-28 cable extension anyone?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:51:00 -0800
> From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
>
> I am wondering if anyone knows of a similar plug and receptor as is
> used on
> the T-28 twin flash and if it can be purchased anywhere?  I would
> like to be
> able to move the flash heads further away from the power unit than the
> current coiled cables allow.

John Hermanson can probably get replacement cables for you, but you'd
still have some cable-extension work to do.

If you're good with a soldering iron and shrink-wrap tubing, just
splice in a section!

:::: She asked me if I wanted some super sex and I said, "I'll take
the soup." -- Garrison Keilor ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::