[OM] Re: Lens and Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens and Lenses
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:15:27 -0800
I should know what tar heel means, (Tennessee?) but have forgotten. In Back
Diamond they were all native Welsh (Cymru) or first generation, we had a few
in Ravensdale too. I was the wrong type of Scots, the wrong type of Irish
and the wrong type of Christian, most of them being 1st and second
generation Americans, the kids being first generation Washingtonians, Coal
Mining and  defunct logging towns) the beatings stopped when I could win a
fair fight, which was the three largest bullies on the smallest kid, me.

I'm still real small compared to those folks when I last visited in 1980,
I'm a hair (if it hasn't fallen out) over 5'9"