[OM] Re: [OT] Health Care

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Health Care
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:14:26 -0800
> From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
>
> I forgot to mention that my insurance covers dental and vision care
> too: $10 co-pay for an eye exam and a pair of glasses, or to get a
> tooth extracted or a root canal.

Nice! I had to pay for my own glasses and dental care.

:::: Evolution can go to hell as far as I am concerned. What a
mistake we are. We have mortally wounded this sweet life-supporting
planet... with a century of transportation whoopee. Our government is
conducting a war against drugs, is it? Let them go after petroleum.
Talk about a destructive high! -- Kurt Vonnegut ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::