[OM] Re: spam: Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21

Subject: [OM] Re: spam: Re: Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 03:31:56 -0800
Piers Hemy wrote:
> When I typed 2.5, I meant 3.5,
Ah, well a typo is better than such a mistake, which I wouldn't expect
of your.
> but it didn't matter, because the thrust of what I wanted to say was "don't"!

I agree, but Scott is, to his credit, someone who what's to understand
more than just "don't", so I elaborated further. And he aleady bought
the thingie, so he is, again to his credit, going to find out his way.
> I bow to your greater accuracy with the typing, Moose; your complete
> explanation for the reason not to go this route; for the conclusion you
> reach; and for your perfect use of an apostrophe to mark the possessive of
> my name.

Why, thank you. I am impressed and amazed by the efforts and persistence
of those to whom English is not a native language in managing to
communicate in it. So I do my best to understand their meaning without
attacking their usage. As a native 'murican speaker whose facility in
other languages is pathetic, I try to hold myself to a fairly high
standard in my own usage.

Moose