[OM] Re: My lens plan

Subject: [OM] Re: My lens plan
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:57:48 -0000
I know precisely what you mean, Robert, but for one who has only 4/3 digital
equipment (as I believe is Allen's case) the statements below are likely to
be very confusing, and are best regarded as plain wrong.  A 90mm lens has a
focal length of 90mm, not 180mm.  Putting a Tamron SP MF lens on an E-300
body does not change that.

--
Piers