[OM] Re: My lens plan

Subject: [OM] Re: My lens plan
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:58:26 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2007 8:36:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hjlantern@xxxxxxx writes:

These  are the ones we talked about that I still am waiting to get.

Tamron SP  400mm f4
Tamron SP 300mm f2.8
Tamron SP 180mm f2.5
Tamron SP 17mm  f3.5
Tamron SP 60-300mm

What do you  think?

Oh, I think you've spent too much time talking to that "nsurit" guy.   Oh,
but that would be me, wouldn't it?  Only thing I see missing is an OM  of some
sort or another.  Film ain't all that bad.  Didn't see a  pinhole body cap in
the mixture.  I must be slipping.  You will enjoy  the Tamrons.   <{8^)  Bill
Barber
http://www.aol.com.