[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:19:15 +0000
Winsor Crosby wrote:

   I think the Shakespeare quote is apt:

> "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt
> of in your philosophy."
>
> --From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

And when I spoke that line, many moons ago, I hesitated before
'philosophy', and spat the word out derisively. It's a great line in the
context.

D.

(skeptic by nature, will believe the climate people when they can get
their explanations of everyday phenomena squared, and skeptic regarding
The Big Bang (and even Newtonian Mechanics and everything to do with
Einstein))

--
Donald MacDonald BA DipLIS

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -