[OM] Re: E-500 battery Li Ion

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 battery Li Ion
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:34:27 -0000
Scott

I have always been in the habit of totally discharging, I know batteries are
not supposed to get the memory effect
but old habits and all that. It is also worth leaving on charge even after
the green light, this will continue to trickle charge,
I wait until the battery is cold to the touch, then I know it should be
charged fully.

Phil