[OM] Re: OT Oscar night

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Oscar night
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:27:29 -0500
A most compelling documentary - I saw it Friday night. It has its flaws in a
technical sense (the Sunni - Shia - Kurd "balance" in the film is rather
uneven) but the raw sense of a country in crisis and (in their view) under
siege is rendered in a personal way that CNN and the other networks could
never illustrate. I'm pulling for him too.

Michael