[OM] Re: OT Leica question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Leica question
From: "Lawrence Plummer" <plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:48:32 -0800
Walt, it appears that you are the proud owner of the M6 TTL, not the M6
classic!  What you describe with the two indicators, is the first M6
(classic), the three indicators came with the TTL version.  Your hot shoe
should have the TTL inscription on it and a check of the serial number
(http://www.cameraquest.com/mtype.htm) should confirm it.  You can pick up a
copy (.PDF) of the M6 TTL at http://www.joe-chan.com/manuals.

larry