[OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysteries of the Universe (OM Universe)
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:53:53 -0600
To my eyes it is something between a 1- and 2- series in brightness.
It could possibly be the same as a 2- and my OMPCs are otherwise a
little dimmer because of the prism or viewfinder or something of that
nature.  I've never tried to extract the screen from my OMPCs because
they are good, working bodies.

Joel W.